We’ve been exploring mind mapping quite a bit over the past 3 weeks. I hope it’s been helpful!!
But for now i’d like to ask you a quick question… , which is the following:
What are some of your favourite mind mapping tools out there? It would be great if you could leave us a quick comment below.
I’ll tell you mine, if you tell me yours!
We’ll happily continue on our mind mapping quest for some time to come! My next post will address the question: How to integrate brainstorming into mind mapping?
Related posts (most recent first):
- Why make digital mindmaps? (15 April 2012)
- Why do mindmapping on paper? (14 April 2012)
- What are the uses of mindmaps? (13 April 2012)
- How to make a mindmap? (Part 3 of 3; 11 April 2012)
- How to make a mindmap? (Part 2 of 3; 11 April 2012)
- How to make a mindmap? (Part 1 of 3; 11 April 2012)
- What are the benefits of mindmapping? (5 April 2012)
- What is mind mapping? (4 April 2012)
- Possible mind-mapping topics (29 March 2012)
- Pick of the week: mind mapping (26 March 2012)